Any improper usage of MyAssignment.live is strictly prohibited. Only people of legal age are allowed to use MyAssignment.live. Once you confirm your Order at MyAssignment.live, you should know that you have read, understood and agreed with our Terms and Conditions. Submitting a request also implies that you are legally obligated to follow our Terms and Conditions.
Order Placing and Registration
- You place the Order by submitting the Order Form provided on the website.
- The Order Form specifies the requirements you need to meet. All the information you provide should be exact, compact and final.
- You will also be requested to share contact information like name, email ID, country of residence and telephone number. It is your responsibility to let us know if any of the details mentioned here change while you have placed an order with us.
- If multiple accounts of a single individual are identified, all shall be merged into one initial account that was created during the first purchase.
Payment and Discount
- live processes your Order only after your payment is authorized and confirmed.
- Every Order is calculated according to the Company's pricing. You are required to pay us in advance once the scope of your work is identified. The Company shouldn’t be held responsible for delivery of work unless the payment has been made full in advance.
- You can pay for the orders via Credit Cards, Debit Cards or other options as mentioned on the website.
- The Company has the right to offer discounts and other forms of discounts to clients at its own discretion. We provide discount codes to the clients after you have filled out the order form.
- The Company may request additional payment or time to work on your Order. The team evaluates your Order and asks for extra time or money if required. If you wish to stop working with us, you may ask for a money refund according to our Money Refund Policy.
Personal Virtual Wallet
- In the case of partial or full payment reimbursement, you can proceed according to our Money Refund policy or transfer the funds to Credits in your personal wallet.
- The personal wallet has no limitation or expiration date.
- Your Credits can transfer into funds only if you approve of it.
- Our loyalty program activities provide you with a certain amount of credits to cover payments for your future orders.
- Order validation- We reserve the right to check the Order details after the final payment to ensure that all requirements were fulfilled in the assignments as instructed by the Customer.
- Order volume- The Order volume indicates the number of words asked by the Customer to meet in the assignment. The document delivered by us should match the expected number of words metric. It may have fewer pages but should have the exact number of words.
- Change in order details- The Customer and our Support team may change the scope of work only if the writer hasn’t started the work yet. No modifications can be made once the writer has started working on the Order.
- Resources- If the Client requires specific resource materials to be used in the assignments, they must provide the resources to the writers. If the Client isn’t able to provide resources, the writer is responsible for locating and paying for them. Additional charges must be paid before the delivery of assignments.
- The Company is responsible for delivering the assignments within the specified deadline.
- The Customer should provide accurate email IDs and phone numbers. The Company will not be held responsible if the Customer provides the wrong email address and inaccurate phone numbers.
- It is the duty of the Client to download the completed assignment after it has been delivered by the Company.
- All the orders are delivered to your email ID through your Customer Account on our website.
- The funds will be released automatically seven days after the deadline. Review each Order carefully since no refund will be made once the work is done.
- The Customer has to submit a request for revision in written form using the Messaging System to receive a free revision of the product. You must do so no later than thirty (30) calendar days after the Order delivery date for any dissertation, thesis, research proposal, thesis proposal, dissertation chapters writing or any other reasonably large assignments.
- The Quality Assurance Team has the right to decline the requests for revision if the revision instructions violate the initial Order instructions.
- The Quality Assurance Team has the right to limit multiple revision requests if the Client's behaviour indicates obvious exploitation of the Writer or unreasonable requests.
The Use of Services and Products
- Once you may payments for an Order, you agree it is for personal and non-commercial purposes only. The payment is the reflection of the time and effort invested by our writers into conducting relevant research and writing pertaining to your Order, as well as all the necessary maintenance and administration for Service delivery.
- You do not have the right to modify, distribute or present the service in any form on the Internet.
- The Writers hand over the ownership of the delivered work to the Company, thereby letting it retain full copyright privileges of the Products we provide.
- The Company MyAssignmethelp.live follows a zero-tolerance policy towards academic dishonesty, fraud or, in simpler words, plagiarism. We will not be held responsible if any unethical or illegal use of our Products occurs.
- The Writers adhere to all Copyright Laws. Any opposing activity is solely the Customer's responsibility if they break our Terms and Conditions.
- We do not condone, approve, or guarantee that the content of the links included on this website to other websites complies with the Terms and Conditions of MyAssignment.live.
- It is important to note that we value the privacy of our customers and won't disclose your personal billing details to any third party.
- The Company processes all transactions on a secure online payment system to ensure that your data remains protected.
You agree and acknowledge all the following points and statements once you submit your payment or fill up the Order Form.
- All the products we deliver to our Clients are solely intended to be used for learning, reference and research purposes. The products intend to guide on how to properly write an academic paper within a certain citation style (i.e. APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, etc.).
- Any information used from the written works must be accurately cited if they are referenced at a later date.
- All written works delivered by our freelance Clients automatically transfer all authorship rights to the Company and/or its partners.
- The Consumer agrees to destroy all delivered works by the Company after your research/reference purposes for the paper have been completed.
- Through our services, the Consumer agrees to receive promotional information like discounts, contests and specials from the Company. You can unsubscribe from or subscribe to receive such information in your profile directly.
Limitation of Liability
If you agree to all the above Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge to agree not to hold other Consumers, shareholders, the Company and its employees or any other third-party providers responsible for losses, rights, damages, actions and claims of any nature on certain products.
The products include but are not limited to:
- Computer or telephone malfunctions, failures and difficulties of any kind
- Delayed, incomplete or unclear computer communications and transmissions
- any printing mistake or typographical error in any material associated with our services
- any damages or losses of any kind that occur as a result of using our services
You also agree not to hold our Company responsible for any claim, demand, suit, including attorney's fees, made by another third party related to the use of our service, your breach of these Terms and Conditions, the violation of the rights of any third party, or any other personal act of omission committed by you.
The Company reserves the right to terminate your right to use our Services even after you have paid the full amount. We can do so if the information provided by you during the registration process contains false or misleading information.
The Consumer agrees that these Terms and Conditions may change without prior warning. It is highly recommended that all Consumers read the Terms and Conditions on a daily basis to see if any changes have been made.