Here is how we use your personal information. Here ‘we’ refers to MyAssignment and ‘you’ refers to the user or visitor.
- We do not disclose your personal identity to any third party.
- We only accept payments through PayPal and net banking. We do not accept any other methods of payments.
- We do not provide tutor information to third parties.
- We do hold the right to reveal student identity if it is required by law. We believe that disclosure is essential to maintain the rights and follow judicial proceedings, legal process and court order.
- MyAssignment.live holds the right to amend or modify the policy any time. So, it is essential that you review it frequently. If you make any changes to it, the updated terms and agreements will be posted here.
- We do value your privacy and we should let you know that you will receive emails once you have signed up. We make sure that the emails remain confidential and are handled with the utmost care.
- We may collaborate with third-party advertising partners to serve ads to users that we believe are relevant to them. These advertising partners may use our Services to place and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technologies.
- To know about refund and revision, you should visit the Revision and Refund Policy.
- We can share your personal information (if needed) with your consent first.